From: "brian c.strider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 7:56 AM
Subject: [hlcoders] Unique sci skins

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to edit a scientist entity so that he
could have a different skin? I would like to have various scientists in the
same level with different skins, would anyone know a way to code this in or
is it allready possible and I'm just overlooking it.

My guess was to add the command "body" "1,2,3.." in the sci's smart edit
mode, but i have no idea, thanks in advance folks.

Brian "Striker2" Strider