If what you want is set default keys when a config file is not found, the
values are in the kb_def.lst file under /gfx.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 12:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] default.cfg

Yes, when config is deleted, I want to exec from the mod/pak0.pac file
"default.cfg" exactly like valve does

I thought all you had to do was place the default.cfg in the pac. I did
notice another file called valve.rc within it there was a line commented
out //exec default.cfg  im not sure if that matters tho. I tried
uncommenting that line but it did not seem to help.