Hello all,

I was trying to find out how the source to ZHLT is licensed, but I don't
see any thing in the source distribution that says anything about it.
Basically, I've made some modifications and wanted to know what my rights
& responsibilities are in redistributing the source and/or binaries.
Also, I wanted to know whether there was any restriction on the use of the
source - for example, could I use parts of it to create a different tool
(for processing a bsp file) and if so, could I release the source code?
So, does anyone know how it's licensed?  Or at least who owns the rights
to it?  (Valve?  Gearbox?)

Thanks in advance.

Entropy