Stan Bubrouski wrote:

tom wrote:

Really? Look at this:
I think you are inteligent enough to find out what grep does, it's a
nice tool.

I've been using UNIX for 9 years, I think I know better than
you.  Oh and way to post copyrighted material right to Valve's
own mailing list.  Not a very bright boy are you?

I'm sorry... I went too far... But all these other users who post that there are parts of physics engine 'xyz', or parts of library 'uvw' which is licensed under the GPL or LGPL...

anyway...
I'm a dreamer, and as Matt Chamvers said:

In my own little dream world, ...
...I would like to have _good_ games which run under Linux/UNIX

I think everyone has a dream... now my dream seems to be gone