-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Napier, Kevin
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 10:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Using c_baseplayer in a server plugin

Josh,
Give it time, seems like the current release(s) are still quite a work in
progress.
Remember the hl1 sdk didn't exactly appear in it's near final form for quite
some time after the game was released. We all had dreams..and expectations
of getting a really good sdk release prior to launch ( a year ago for that
matter) but things just didn't work out that way.