http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/private/hlcoders/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christian
Marschalek
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 7:50 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] Server Plugins - Interfaces?

Hi everyone,

If I understood the server plugin example correctly, I can only access
certain features through interfaces. Now I wonder if there's a list of
interfaces I can use in a server plugin? What I'm looking for especially is
a good method of disconnecting a client. I know that the engine interface
has a execute client method, but somehow executing a "disconnect" on a
client to kick him from a server does not feel right. I wonder if I have
access to the same methods that disconnect a user when I execute an "rcon
kick" command?

BTW: Does anyone know of a searchable archive of this list?

best regards,
Chris