Hi Jeffrey,

First: thanks for your fast answer!

> Here's some that I've tried (you'll need to include the appropriate .h
> file yourself).  The commented ones definitely don't work...

That's what I was looking for and since valve has commected the code pretty
good I think I can handle it from here :)

> Not, "rcon kick", just issue the "kick" command as a Server Command
> (using the player name or player index as the argument to kick).  Make
> sure to put the "\n" newline at the end of the "kick" command.

I'm not at home right now so I can't check the source, but I guess I can
issue "server commands" through a method of the engine interface?

> Try this...
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hlcoders%40list.valvesoftware.com/

Yep that's what I need, now I won't be asking questions again that already
have been answered (hopefully;)

Thanks again,
Chris