Ok I have figured out how to get the camera to roll slightly and slide the
camera out slightly depending on which way they are leaning.
When I peek I now roll the camera slightly and move the camera right / left
slightly.

What is the best way to transition the roll / slide movement together?
For example when the player starts leaning it will gradually roll / slide
out until it hits a max threshold.

Currently when peeking left or right if I spin left or right while peeking,
when I unpeek to the normal view it seems as though the camera position goes
backwards / forward depending which way I turn. Instead of bringing the
camera view to normal from the side I am leaning on,  I do not want to have
to unpeek the player then have them re-peek again, I would rather update
this somehow, so they are always leaning to the right / left no matter which
way they spin.....

I hope I described that right..

r00t 3:16
CQC Gaming