From: Vyacheslav Djura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jeffrey \"botman\" Broome" <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [hlcoders] Steam: Technology failure
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:59:07 +0200

Hello Jeffrey,

JbB> RETURN IT and get your money back (most places have
JbB> consumer protection laws where you are legally allowed to return
JbB> something if you discover that it doesn't work as advertised).
I do not want to return the product, I just want to launch Steam in
offline mode and Valve doesn't care if I am able or unable to launch
it in offline mode and their support is silent. That is all. Sorry
that I WANT TO WRITE CODE and I WANT TO LAUNCH EDITOR but I CAN'T.

--
Best regards,
 Vyacheslav                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]