I use this one

                for ( int i = 0 ; i <= gpGlobals->maxClients ; i++ )
                {
                        CBasePlayer *player = (CBasePlayer
*)UTIL_PlayerByIndex(i);
                        if ( player )
                        {
                                player->RemoveAllAmmo(); //Removes all ammo
                                player->RemoveAllDecals();//Removes All decals
from the player model
                                player->Spawn();
//Spawns the player
                                player->SetMoveType(MOVETYPE_NONE);//freezes
the player
                                //now we have to cycle through all the players
weapons
                                for ( int j = 0 ; j<player->WeaponCount() ; j++)
                                {
                                        CBaseCombatWeapon *pweapon =
player->GetWeapon(j);
                                        if (pweapon)