Has anyone been able to get ladders to work using the SDK code? I have
had nothing but trouble with them. The func_usableladder entity doesn't
work at all and func_ladder causes server crashes on spawn (on linux
anyway). I tried the ladder prefab in Hammer and it didn't work, nor
does following the examples given in the SDK docs. The problem with the
func_usableladder seems to be that the player isn't attaching to the
ladder. The ladder is ignoring the player completely. Any ideas?