You can only use those on the server side
So just add #ifndef CLIENT_DLL things around it... You know >_>

I am trying to put my weapon into hl2mp and it gives me tons of
errors. It says that UTIL_ScreenFade is an undeclared identifier when
it is not. All of the functions it was using like ApplyMultiDamage()
are not declared as well. What is wrong?