From: "r00t 3:16" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:19:36 -0400
Subject: [hlcoders] Was not sure where to ask about this but models /
textures

For the mod I am working on, I want to allow the ADMIN the ability to change
the uniform camo's for the player models.
I am not a modelor but, from looking at how models are done, There is a path
set when you compile the model to where the texture for the model is placed

Is it possible to change the texture via the game ? If code was added?

Or would it just be easier to create the models with different camo's and
just precache them all?

r00t 3:16
CQC Gaming
www.cqc-gaming.com