I'm trying to use localizations in my HL2MP based mod, without much success.

I have seen on the VERC forum Yahn suggested using the -ccsyntax parameter
to list all the localization strings.  I have tried this, but mine aren't
showing up.

I think it may be going wrong at vgui::localize()->AddFile function, which
is returning false (an indication of failure I assume).  I can't seem to
find the implimentation of AddFile in the SDK, i'm guessing it's in the
engine or precompiled.

I suspected that maybe the file system didn't like the relative path I was
passing to it, so I used vgui::filesystem()->FileExists to check the path.
FileExists returns true, so I concluded that the file system can see my
translation file.

The file appears to be in the correct format (It's the same as the
hl2mp_english.txt) and is saved using UTF-8 (as specifed in the VGUI
docmentation).

Advice please.

-ChromeAngel