Hey,
One of my mappers just sent me his new map, where he used hl2dm.fgd
instead of base.fgd (since i use source code only sdk as a base, this
could be the problem, but...) somehow, whenever i get close to his ember
particles, i get the assert from C_BaseEntity::GetAbsOrigin firing, wich
is this one:
Assert( s_bAbsQueriesValid );

I checked, and this apparently means the embers are being created during
the beginning of a frame for some weird reason, something wich
apparently shouldn't be happening. They are displaying and working fine,
but they still are calling GetAbsOrigin() at the wrong moment, and this
bothers me. I asked him to switch to base.fgd and we'll see if it fixes
that, but otherwise, can the valve folks tell me if they have an idea on
how/why this could be happening?
Thanks.
Imperio59

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.9.7 - Release Date: 12/04/2005