On 8/16/05, Skyler York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe just make the view model a VPhysics object that's attached to
> the player at a point and tries to stay oriented forward, and it will
> interact naturally with the environment.  Just my two cents.

This would rock! What are the limits on VPhysics objects in SP? Quantity wise.

On a slightly different path, is it "possible" to have the player as a
VPhysics object? Maybe then they wouldn't walk like puppets or get
stuck on 2 inch high objects. I'm thinking than this would be cool
even if it was a demonstration on how immersive and realistic an
envirnoment could be.

And to wonder over there a bit; how are the collisions for the
VPhysics objects calculated? Is it just a bounding box with axil
rotation or is it done on the models mesh? Again calculating the
collisions on the models mesh would be cool even in a very simple
environment ... too me anyways ;)

Jeff