Maurino,
  If you were here, I would kiss you. Thanks for the tip, mate

This is already being done in our mod...

Just look at how poseparameter and setposeparameter() works.. save off
the
players data (0-10 maybe) along with whatever other data you might be
saving, and then have the server set the player models pose parameters to
the values the player has selected.. pretty easy stuff

MSNĀ® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.

 Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.