Alfred or Jay or other Knowledgable Valve person:

This is definitely a Valve Question:

Server plugins have a series of callbacks (IServerPluginCallbacks)
registered with  the game engine which correspond to identical
callbacks in the game DLL (IServerGameClients and
IServerGameDLL).

There does not seem to be any documentation anywhere
as to which plugin callbacks are performed PRE-Server DLL
and which  are POST-Server DLL and whether the order is
guaranteed by the engine DLL

Could we have that information on the Wiki please ?

Could I have it here ?

I specifically need to know this for LevelInit(), ServerActivate(),
GameFrame()
and ClientCommand() at the moment, but having this documented for all
of the callbacks would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

--
Michael A. Hobson
mike (at) crusader (dash) services (dot) com