From: Tim Holt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] poser parameters in a v_ model?
Date: Tue,  6 Sep 2005 13:43:04 -0700

Is there any reason one couldn't put a poser parameter on a v_ model's arm,
so
that code could control where the arm is positioned?

I'm thinking of how to make very fine action controls that have to be
dynamic.
Getting a pointing finger to exactly hit a button rather than vaguely
"poke" at
the middle of the POV.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
first two months FREE*.