Hey!

I've mostly followed this tutorial
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/VGUI:_Making_GameUI_Panels and
changed some things (so it is ingame for exampe). I have added 3 comboboxes,
4 images and 1 label. The problem I experince is when I close the VGUI
panel.
When I close the vgui panel the actual panel seems to be set invisible and
disabled but not its children as theres still a cursor instead of a
crosshair and you cant move. I cant see any elements of the panel but I can
see the tooltips and the "write text"-cursor when I hold the cursor where
the comboboxes were.

My code is exactly like the tutorial except:
That I made it ingame (by removing VPANEL uiParent = enginevgui->GetPanel(
PANEL_GAMEUIDLL ); )
That I have added some simple KeyValues code (that works) to change the
labels text at start (when I get the panel to work properly im gonna expand
that to when you press buttons).
That I have added "virtual void OnThink();" inside Protected in
testpanel.hand that its defined in
testpanel.cpp (thats where the keyvalues code is).

Even though my english and explanations may not be the greatest please try
to help me, I would really appreciate that.

Bye-bye!