Anyone know why that if I compile vgui_controls.lib, it ends up being 11mb
instead of 3 or so, in the sdk released version?

Im using vc2003, with default project.

If I compile in release its 11mb,  but in debug it's only 8mb!

Also, in release during link it prints the warning:

WizardSubPanel.obj : warning LNK4218: non-native module found; restarting
link with /LTCG

(which in turn makes my client dll print that warning as well, but on
EditablePanel)

vgui_controls.lib(EditablePanel.obj) : warning LNK4218: non-native module
found; restarting link with /LTCG

any ideas?

-- omega

Heroes of Excelsior