Yeah so much for not wanting to use 2003.  I setup a virtual pc and have
2003 installed in that environment.

I am checking out the serverplugin_empty example  I see it has a
serverplugin_bot.cpp

It compiles fine and I can use the command plugin_bot_add command to add  a
bot to the server.

My question is... Do I need all the stuff in the serverplugin_empty.cpp
file.  Since there is no explanation of what is going on in this file I
can't figure out how it is used and how it relates to the
serverplugin_bot.cpp.  I tried to remove the serverplugin_empty.cpp and
recompile it but it seems to be giving me too many errors... Attached below.

I am just tryign to get it to a clean project and figure out if there is
anything I don't need.  Do I just leave the serverplugin_empty in and take
out its CON_COMMANDS and ConVars that areant really necessary?

Thanks,
Scott

serverplugin_empty error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class
IEngineTrace * enginetrace" (?enginetrace@@3PAVIEngineTrace@@A)
serverplugin_empty The 'Outputs' property for the custom build step for file
'tier0.lib' is not set. The custom build step will be skipped.
serverplugin_empty warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to
'/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification
serverplugin_empty error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class
IPlayerInfoManager * playerinfomanager"
(?playerinfomanager@@3PAVIPlayerInfoManager@@A)
serverplugin_empty error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class
IBotManager * botmanager" (?botmanager@@3PAVIBotManager@@A)
serverplugin_empty error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class
IVEngineServer * engine" (?engine@@3PAVIVEngineServer@@A)
serverplugin_empty error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class
CGlobalVars * gpGlobals" (?gpGlobals@@3PAVCGlobalVars@@A)
serverplugin_empty error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class
IUniformRandomStream * randomStr" (?randomStr@@3PAVIUniformRandomStream@@A)
serverplugin_empty error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class
IServerPluginHelpers * helpers" (?helpers@@3PAVIServerPluginHelpers@@A)
serverplugin_empty fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals