Forget the compiler, the debugger is leaps and bounds above VS2003.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam "amckern"
Mckern
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 5:42 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] VS2003 vs VS2005

The Compilers

For a starter the code runs closer to the ISO
It also uses alot more secure code - more or less to
stop Data Overflow Exploits.
You also have SSE3, and AMD64 support (NO IA64)

I have found the interface is a little bit better then
2003

Adam

--------
Nigredo Studios http://www.nigredostudios.com