-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Baer
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 5:18 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Team colors are screwey

I am using:

  m_pPlayerList->SetSectionFgColor(sectionID, g_PR->GetTeamColor(i));
  at the bottom of UpdateTeamInfo.
  This is what I am using in UpdatePlayerInfo:

  // set the row color based on the players team
  m_pPlayerList->SetItemFgColor( itemID, g_PR->GetTeamColor( g_PR->GetTeam(
i ) ) );
  In c_playerresource.cpp I am using:

  #ifndef HL2MP
  m_Colors[TEAM_BRITAIN] = COLOR_BLUE;
  m_Colors[TEAM_FRANCE] = COLOR_RED;
  m_Colors[TEAM_GERMANY] = COLOR_YELLOW;
  m_Colors[TEAM_SPECTATOR] = COLOR_WHITE;
  #endif

  and the colors are defined in shareddefs.h

  Baer