Hi,

Basically I want to make an RTS modification primarily for my own personal
use as I wish to learn what I can from the Source Engine, But I don't know
where to start and I cant find any resources online to give me a starting
point. Im looking to change the camera view, add a resource system, mouse
selection and control of units and building of structures.

Does anyone have any useful information that they can share?

Thankyou!