-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Minh
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 8:06
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Vehicles in multiplayer

yea, The pose parameter problem is an issue that a lot of people are having
(myself including). The client and server never seems to be in synch. I
recall it had something to do about sending an array of variables across the
network.
I don't think anyone has solved it yet...
I managed to alleviate the problem somewhat by keeping track of the last
known value of a pose parameter and when/if it changes to a dramatically
different value, I smoothly interpolate to the new value. This results in
much less popping.
Oh, this is all done on the client side btw.