FYI-- I started a page on the wiki and filled out a few of the steps needed
to convert plugins to the new model. I'm not quite awake, so I apologize in
advance for any incoherencies:
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Orange_box_server_plugins

Please correct and add your own experiences there. I know there's a good bit
left out.

Like others here, I was able to get at least one of my plugins (a minor one)
to build/compile/load/work on Windows TF2 srcds.
-Mattie