What kind of crashes? This crash is really weird, I've been looking
into it all day. It seems to get more common the lower your FPS is. If
I maxfps 30 it crashes like clockwork. I have a funny feeling it's got
something to do with the amount of wheeldust effects the jeep fires
off. I'm using the old jeep code for the old jeep, the new jalopy base
overrides the wheeldust function I think, which would explain why
you're not getting it unless you're also doing what I'm doing.

I guess I'll flick it back to make them both use the episodic one and
try to add the gauss gun to it.

garry