hi to all source engine coders looking for work :)

i am currently in the process of assembling a mod team for a source engine
oldschool deathmatch mod and obviously looking for a lead programmer. our
plan is to create a 'classic' deathmatch mod with kick ass weaponry and
minor changes to the deathmatch philosophy. we are 3 (german) people at the
moment who fulfill the positions of producer, game designer, level designer,
webmaster, concept artist, 2d artist, 3d artist and musician. a local german
rock band is going to meet today and will start production of our music
score (if they manage not to get drunk). we are not looking for a gazillion
team members - but maybe for YOU - if you got at least 2 years of hobbyist
experience in developing C++ software. proving examples of previous works is
a MUST! source engine development as well as commercial development
experience is a monster plus :). international programmers are welcome since
my command of the english language seems to be sufficient. i know both team
members from real life, one of them lives in the same city as me and i met
the other one the first time in 1st class at the age of 6. i'm 23 by now.
obviously we are a small, amateur - but stable - team.  team members are
permitted great creative freedom and people are open minded towards input
from all sides.

our account on a dual xeon server on a 100 mbit connection in a datacenter
located in frankfurt, germany is currently being created. we are going to
host our developer wiki and our website as well as other mod team services
there.

we want to create a stable team, therefore i cannot accept short-term
oriented applications. please apply only if you can supply examples of your
previous works.

if you are interested, mail me at: gr3ml1n 'AT' gmail 'DOT' com or contact
me via ICQ: 93246350

regards,

Daniel aka WickedGremlin