One big problem I have is that it seems damned near impossible to
recruit anyone onto your team that you don't already know (not to say
that is the best practice). I'd like to see a forum or something setup
for this purpose. I'm in need of another programmer myself for Modular
Combat...and I'm at a loss as to where to find one!