well can't find it in MP so it may be in SP but I found a
smokegrenade_particle.vmt and .vtf in source sdk materials, tried using
it but seems I cant even change the smoke?
I changed it where it's declared/defined whatever and changed it to that
smoke.. wasnt different, to make sure I changed it to bubble.vmt and it
still is using the default smoke.. this is weird.. why is this happenin?