Hey list,

my mod will use round based gameplay, and will use the general timelimit
for the map and a roundtime so rounds dont last forever.
Problem is I'm not really sure where the timelimit is reset when it
starts a new round.. well
it's more like, round won, maptimer CONTINUES, but when you use timeleft
it's reset to what it was, so its the shown timer that is resetting when
it shouldn't.
Any idea how does it work and where does it do it exactly(the
understanding is the most important though:P)