Thanks. I already map, model, and animate. Source is my toolset.

I've debated another engine such as UT3 but there's just not the content for
it... Plus I don't like how little content is available.

And source on-the-hole is open, no? Unless you mean open as in another way?
And not only does Source provide entertainment, it also provides practice,
skill, and knowledge that would work in any engine.