It might be possible with a server plugin, but I don't know whether anyone
has updated the the code to work with Portal 2, or whether the API could be
used to do what you're trying to do (though I suspect there's a good chance
it could). Here are some details anyway:
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Server_plugins
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/IServerPluginCallbacks