Alright, I was able to modify the angles by adding some code into the
multiplayer animstate, but I have a question for you.

It seems that gamemovement adjusts only the origin, and not the
viewangles/player angles at all, so I'm assuming adding anything in there
would be wrong to do.
It also seems like the movement code is all over the place, in player,
gamemovement, in_mouse, playermove, etc is there a reason it is spread all
over the place?

It seems like ideally all player movement should be controlled in 1 place,
and not 5 or 6 different areas...

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Psy_Commando <psycomma...@gmail.com>wrote:

> The animstates override player angles, if I remember correctly. You may
> want to check it out.
>
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Michael Kramer <
> gameexpertmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've been trying for the past few days to implement a "barrel roll"
>> function, by applying a transform on the player angles, but no matter what
>> I do, the angles never seem to update.
>>
>> I've tried implementing it in several places, including gamemovement.cpp,
>> and even setting the player angles to all 0, doesn't affect a thing.
>>
>> I've tried tracing through my code, and it seems that the value gets
>> saved, but nothing ever updates on the player in-game.
>>
>> I'm wondering if there is something in the code that is overriding my set
>> angles, I've traced through and cannot seem to find anything involving
>> playermovement or the player itself that is modifying the angles.
>>
>> Thanks,

*Michael Kramer, Software Engineer & SEO Expert*
http://www.siosphere.com | kra...@siosphere.com
*[c] 801-530-9454*
*
*