From: hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of fuZZ RedEyes
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:21 PM
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Source SDK 2013 Release

some bug to fix :
1.
set_sdk_env.bat is missing in /Common/half-life 2/bin/" directory

2.
Gameconfig.txt is missing in /Common/half-life 2/bin/" directory ( hammer need
it )

3.
mp\game\mod_hl2mp\gameinfo.txt is wrong, the steapAppId is the "Source sdk base
2013 solo" and must be change by "243750"

4.
Also Hlmv is not able to read into the VPK, so if the MDL,VMT and VTF files
are not stored on the disk, instead of the VPK package, hlmv just can't open
the assets.
It's not only for HL2 but it's the same problem with all the source engine game
excepted SFM but all model are unpacked, so it can't count, and i can't say if
the problem is the same.