Since it happens sometimes to servers and sometimes to clients that's a
clue that your crash is likely happening in shared code. Since its not
leaving a stack trace that tells me it's possibly an infinite loop or a
stack overflow, I would guess a stack overflow since you're not noticing
hard freezes. Also it may help to have windbg, it will give you symbols for
the windows binaries.

My approach to problems like this is to fill a game with 32 bots and let it
run overnight. By morning you have your crash. If it doesn't then you can
spam the console with log messages that will indicate where the crash
happened.