Hello everyone,

I recently finished my mod <http://www.transmissions-element120.com/> after
2 years of work. Some of the coding problems I came across were resolved
thanks to the people who help here. Even digging through the archives and
finding solutions was very helpful.

Trailer & greenlight page:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=416311927
( Please change settings to 720p, it defaults to 360p which makes me very
sad :P )

Finally, I am looking to recruit help to port the game to mac and linux.
I'd be wililng to share the code with the right people, but I may need to
see some previous mod experience or work to feel comfortable.

I am also looking for help to optimize the dynamic lighting changes I have
added. I am fairly certain it is the cause of both memory and performance
leaks but TBH it is a bit beyond me. I have found and resolved a couple
issues but I think there may be other issues I am unaware of. I'm very
comfortable writing and resolving game entities & logic, but graphics
programming is a real challenge for me.

Please send me a message directly if you're interested in helping and if
you want more info please respond here.

Thanks!

Shokunin