To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:34:39 +0100
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Here's a challenge!

Link is 404'ing, did  you delete the upload?

From: purban...@hotmail.com
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 06:32:35 +0200

Thank you Boncey.Probably not the problem, but I'll check those anyway.
Br,Peter

From: bon...@thewarpdimension.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 01:31:40 +0000
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com

Have you made sure that radius culling is off before compiling, as that only
compiles your camera radius and can easily catch you off guard. Also make sure
to realign your skyboxes to grid. (Click on them in 2D, Right Click -> Snap To
Grid). Hope this helps!