From: steve johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: September 25, 2001 1:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PB no more.....

Exactly my point!!!!!
    Why not intrgrate something that will help the gameplay???? Such as PB
has. But nooooooo....lets put voice comm????? When 90% of HL community knows
of RogerWilco  and it works just fine and a hell of alot better!!!
IMHO valve should have contacted Resounding Technoligies the makers of Roger
Wilco and PunkBuster and worked with both of those teams and intergrated
those 2 projects !! Mind you both of the above mentioned products are broven
and very well polished i must say. All i ask is that valve maybe ask the
players what THEY WANT and to work with other 3rd part groups as well as
they have worked with the MOD community in the past...
My 2 cents!!!!!!!

[BR]Messiah[Sensei]
BloodRush
a Action Halflife Clan