From: Morten Danscher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 6:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hiding from the master server

Is there a way to remove my server from the master server ?

The problem is this:

The network administrator is complaining, he says that his logs runs full
very fast, because many machines connects to my server.
My guess is that when a lot of client are refreshing their serverlists, it
pings (or something like that) my server, this generates entries in those
logfiles.
My only option is to hide the server from the lists, but is it possible ?

TIA.

Morten