------Transcript of session follows -------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The intended recipient's mailbox is full.

--- Begin Message ---
------Transcript of session follows -------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The intended recipient's mailbox is full.

--- Begin Message ---

Why is this so definately "malarky"?  You don't think its possible that
through a higher level of error checking you could introduce several
(15-20) milliseconds of additional latency?  I don't think its utterly
ridiculous as a possibility.

However, I am completely open to other possiblities.  I just have heard
the same story from 2 separate ISPs.  Any other ideas out there?

-Chuck

On Sun, 2001-10-07 at 01:11, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

> > After speaking with local ISPs (Minneapolis) about Qwest and their
> > network setup, they informed me that the 30-50ms added from the dsl
> > modem to the equipment on the other side is due to Qwest setting the
> > error correction "Settings" to highest.
>
> That is complete and utter malarky.  Whoever stated this to you doesn't know
> what they are talking about.
>
> StanTheMan
> TheHardwareFreak
> www.hardwarefreak.devastation.cc