------Transcript of session follows -------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The intended recipient's mailbox is full.

--- Begin Message ---
------Transcript of session follows -------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The intended recipient's mailbox is full.

--- Begin Message ---
------Transcript of session follows -------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The intended recipient's mailbox is full.

--- Begin Message ---

On the subject of Qwest + cisco 678s

After speaking with local ISPs (Minneapolis) about Qwest and their
network setup, they informed me that the 30-50ms added from the dsl
modem to the equipment on the other side is due to Qwest setting the
error correction "Settings" to highest.  Not sure why....but I guess
thats what they do!

Now, if anyone can tell me of a way to override this from the client
side, I would be one very happy person!

Any thoughts?

-Chuck Hays

--- End Message ---