not sure if my other mail made it out, so my apologies for the repeat:

I am having some authentication issues with my news server.  I had to
block outside access to the groups until the software company can tell
me whats going wrong.  The news groups are still up and taking in mail
from the list, but they are only accessable locally.  This will be
fixed shortly I hope and I will send an email when they are back up.

Sorry for the delay...

-Ken

--
Ken Kirchner                    :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assistant System Administrator  :  Tel (318)222-2638

ShreveNet - Your Premium Internet Service Provider!