Yup, just for you, cuz you like it rough. And the point is it is not a
*DOS* shell, and there is no reason for a win32 console app to open a
new console when it's already running in one. There is a big
difference between a DOS shell in win9x and a command prompt/console
in win2000-onward.

--
Clayton Macleod