I've built a few desktop machines on the nforce3-based MSI K8N Neo 2
Platinum motherboard lately, very nice board. Great reviews, and
personal experience would agree, great performer. I believe the
nforce4-based Neo 4 Platinum and Neo 4 Platinum SLI are both good
board if you want PCI-Express instead of AGP, too. I've yet to upgrade
my own AthlonXP 3200+ system yet, but it'll be one of those bunch when
I get around to it. Haven't decided yet whether I want to keep my AGP
video card or upgrade to PCI-Express while I'm at it and get a new
card too...

--
Clayton Macleod