From: "Graham Robinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server crashing?

You can't run a bot on your sever before running the breaknbomb map (I
presume that is what you are talking about). I can't give you an
explaination as to what the problem is but if you comment out any bots
in your server.cfg, quit and then load the map it works fine.

I don't have this problem on any other map. Other maps I can just
choose not to load bots, this map there can't have been a bot on the
server before the map has loaded.

Graham

Hey I just did a new srcds install.  Its weird it will start fine
unless I run the breakfloor maps that are out there.  Any idea on why
this would be?  I used the same maps that Were on another breakfloor
server.  I have also downloaded them from their site no such luck.
Any ideas? I don't have a admin mod or anything installed yet just
clean install with the maps in the map folder.  its kinda screwy.
Thanks for any help there is