Can someone tell me what the load order is on .cfg files at map change on a
srcds server (HL2DM)?Is it server.cfg, autoexec.cfg, mani_server.cfg then the
map??  I'm having some problems where the map has some cvar changes built into
it, and the server is no returning form defaults.  I figure I can put the
default settings into on of the configs to reset them when the map changes.  Thx