-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Barnett
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 3:11 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Servers that will Valve will randomly remove from the
steam master servers, without any annoucment.

Jason,

I want way less than that and anyone who "demands" more is a total whiner.
What the heck, why does Valve bother with multi-player games? I mean
wouldn't it be a lot less hassle if they made just single player games?

After all, user experience is paramount. In a single player game, we don't
have to put up with hackers or childish people who ruin a players gaming
experience.

If Valve doesn’t believe that admins in the community are capable of
delivering a good gaming experience, they should just shut up shop and
forget about this multiplayer gaming business. Because I'm tired of the
petty games they play.

This community has been telling them for years simple and effective ways to
stop servers from being broken and they listen carefully and devised ways to
piss us off even more by ignoring us and making a bad situation worse.

Chris.