I'm having a problem with getting a Counter Strike Source , server that I just
installed for the first time !!! The problem is this :I installed by way of the
hldsupdtetool.exe ,and saved it to a folder I created, ran the tool cot all the
file,ceated a server.cfg cfg file, installed into the cstrike folder within
c:\srcds ,started the server,loged into steam on my other computer, does not
show up under lan in the steam/valve GUI , if I put my ip in the favorites it
launches, but noone can login from the internet...I've set up the ports in my
wired router,EBR-2310 D-LINK,I've set up  a static ip .....I don't know what
else to do...had people able to login oncer, but when I stoped,and restarted
the server no one was able to login again...HELP PLS.